Tuesday 26 January 2010

So here goes...

Welcome to my 23things blog. I have to confess that my big worry about starting a blog is finding the time to keep it going- but I'm sure that it'll prove addictive, as these things so often do!

With 23things, I think I'm hoping to have a go at things I know about but have never found time to really experiment with. I also hope that having a go at things together as part of this will create a great network of support for this sort of thing- I know lots of people are talking about it and showing each other how to do things already!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's fantastic how much of a buzz there is about the 23 Things programme. We were obviously hopeful but also a bit worried it would just flop! But seeing what people have written (and commented) so far, and overhearing things too, I'm really excited that our hopes of having a fun, shared learning experience are going to work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's more fun than you could shake a stick at!

    ReplyDelete